06 April, 2010

Day 94 - Sunday - one day, 13 artworks

View of North Adelaide!


this is one thing I've been wanting to try for ages - having a play in an art journal with paints and inks and bits of paper and ribbon and whatever I had on hand. Without the distractions, I could really concentrate for hours and being sick was soon forgotten as I got stuck in.

One driving factor behind this project was the overwhelming need to document my experiences last year. It's very therapeutic to record your feelings, especially the confusing and abstract ones, and seeing a page reflect a time in your life really validates that experience. I feel really refreshed and ready to pursue new projects. But I'm looking forward to adding to this project every week or so, possibly from Creative therapy.

So very very happy with what I achieved in just one day (click here to see all the pages).

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That is a beautiful and deep artistic expression - hope this year picks up for you lots of love Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...