07 May, 2010

day 125 - wednesday - day I'd rather forget

A little morning sun after lots of rain - before the next downpour. It was overcast and grey all week...
Tassie asked for green biscuits. She's very suggestible to anything they do on playschool. Then I remembered I had some squeezy icing sugar in a tube in blue and yellow, so we made green...

Manda came to babysit for me that night. Angie sat next to her comfortably with her arm around him until he spotted me with the camera...
Unfortunately it turned out she was feeling terrible and at seven month pregnant with back troubles, I felt terrible, especially after arriving home at nearly 10pm, instead of 9pm, thanks to the stress and troubles at work...
Ralph Walso Emerson understands days like these:
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...