16 June, 2010

day 167 - wednesday - meeting

Today Tassie and I had a meeting with the Head of School in the final step before starting Montessori kindy next term, when she turns 3. Even though I'm a teacher myself, at 38 I couldn't help feeling a bit nervous about meeting him. We were nice and early for a change, but he was dressed in a suit and conducted a very formal meeting, taking notes on his clipboard without looking up much. Angie slept the whole time, which is just as well, as he seems to have another cold. And the Head Teacher reminded me Tassie must be fully toilet trained before starting - she's not! So I've decided it's time to pull out the big guns... the underpants! (Gulp...no more nappies!)

Any advice, anyone?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...