23 September, 2010

Thursday - making our own playday

With Tassie at Monti this morning (last week of term - wow that flew by fast) I decided Angie and I should have our own play day outside. He was a bit upset when I took him back inside yesterday after being out so this time we stayed out for closer to an hour. He loved playing in the dirt, in his new shoes, especially picking up handfuls and letting it slither through his fingers. I'm rapt in the new shoes, by the way, and I don't care how dirty they get. I'm just happy he can't get these ones off (so easily).








We had a bit of a play in the sandpit, despite the nasty winter weeds trying to take over the sand. I've given up trying to pull them out. Think I'll wait til...next time. LOL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...