05 January, 2011

Tuesday - Gandy returns

I love these photos. Gandy spent most of Tuesday with us which was wonderful, as she's only visited once or twice in the past month. She's quite better now. Gandy's amazing with Tasmin. I asked her how she spends many happy hours playing with Tas and keeping her occupied, and she said it was easy, she just feels like she's a child again. Grandma used to say that Mum was ingenuous, which is a truly wonderful quality.


I gave up trying to get a sensible photo - which is impossible when people are eating, no? - but love how these photos show the silliness that goes on at our place.




I went for a walk at 7pm again this evening with the new ipod, and I really like it. Here's to happy new habits in 2011!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...