12 February, 2011

Friday - one of those tiring days



This was the day I had to take Angus for another vaccination. It was actually due nine months ago but I only discovered this oversight when I was going through some application paperwork. Only, after rushing through the downpour of rain from the car to the surgery, and waiting for the usual long amount of time, trying to keep Angus occupied, we see the GP to hear him announce that we couldn't go ahead because Angus had a temperature and wasn't over his cold yet. And this was after angus screaming and yelling in my arms as they checked his ears. So. We got home very very tired.



We'd decided to wake Angus after an hour's nap to try and help him sleep better at night but when he was put on the couch, he went back to sleep! So did I.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...