09 March, 2011

Aussie Scrap Source challenge




Well folks, today I entered a scrap page in a challenge for the first time ever. Such fun! I had a blast making my own rubons from a childhood holiday book made by my Grandma, and from it I included the photo, keeping its charming pink tinting, plus a sample of her handwriting, discussing the photo, and my Papa's sketch of a scooter. It's faded and quite authentic looking, I think!

I can't wait to see what others having come up with for this challenge at Aussie Scrap Source. The always inspiring Kathie and Sharmaine each made a page too. Go see and try it yourself!

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So awesome Debbie!!! Glad you gave it a go because the page is very cool and what a fabulous story to scrap about!

Debbie Smith said...

Thanks Sharmaine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...