04 March, 2011

fabulous mum - scrapbooking layout




I have wanted to do a scrap layout using scrabble-inspired alphas in the title for ages and managed to remember this when I was putting together this page featuring my Mum. She is many things, and very very fabulous. My sister really likes this set of portraits I took of Mum after returning from a portrait exhibition in Melbourne last year. I'm really glad because I think they capture her ingenuous and fun side really well. I used a bit of Tim Holtz distress ink on the background cardstock (antique paper) plus vintage music paper from the 1920's. I found it in the local op shop last year and luckily I grabbed a few sheets because I've noticed it's all gone now. I used manila folder for the scrabble letters - that stuff is so versatile!

I did this layout a few weeks ago and really really need to scrap something today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...