23 March, 2011

Monday - my day



I'm laughing just reading back the jumbled wording on the tag above - I forgot to mention the little movie we made of Tasmin last month was filmed on a camcorder, which happened to be mounted on a tripod. I sometimes wonder if I will ever recover from "baby brain".

Anyway, thanks to my friend Kate who gave me this idea, to do a regular video interview with our children so we can do a "7 up" style documentary over the years (I love that series, starting with a group of British seven year olds, and tracking them every seven years. They're 49 now, can you believe it?) The visual quality of our first video was a little disappointing but the sound excellent. Next year I'll use my digital SLR, which actually films nice quality video. And being digital makes it much much easier to upload. I still have to learn how to "edit" using Premiere Elements. Must get that book back from the library.

I've transcribed the interview which I'll upload later in the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...