21 April, 2011

Sunday - outside day


It was a great weekend for going outside, and lovely sunshine. Ian was great and let the kids go outside for ages while he kept busy mending the rickety old gate (again) and other things that needed attention. We've found the kids can play relatively safely outside without needing micro management. Just a basic check every five to ten minutes to make sure they haven't run away/fallen down/hurt themselves/each other. It's definitely not a child proof backyard but we're working on it. I got to have a rest - trying to catch up on sleep whenever I can.


In the evening I felt so rested that I made three scrap pages. Three! I will post these up closer soon. I'm trying to catch up on my blog posts - getting a bit behind lately.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your three pages! Glad there was time for sleep and it helped a little :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...