11 April, 2011

Sunday - quilts and photobooks


Our Aunty Patty and Uncle Bob have been holidaying in Adelaide and we had arranged to meet up for lunch on Sunday. Since neither my sister or I felt able to host the get-together, with our lives so hectic at the moment, we met at a local restaurant instead. We were excited to present them with a photobook I'd made of my sister's wedding that was held at Patty's house, two years ago, together with pictures of our recent visit in January with my baby niece.



I love this candid moment, describing Angus's progress to date - thanks to my sister for grabbing the camera.



Love my Aunty Patty. She is the youngest of the 11 siblings on my Dad's side of the family. She very generously made the most beautiful quilts for Tasmin, Angus and my baby niece and I have been having fun scrapbooking some of the fabric scraps for the baby's scrapbook album.



As for Tasmin, she was beautifully behaved for the most part, and looked gorgeous in her pink velvet dress handed down from cousin Escher.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...