21 April, 2011

Tuesday - I'm a ltttle over excited and new word #2


Because I've been on the web so little lately, I hadn't realised that I had WON a scrapbooking challenge a few ago, on the Aussie Scrap Source blog. You may recall the layout I made with a home made rub on which they very kindly published on their site. So, apparently, there is a little goodie pack coming my way. And as you can see in the image above, I'[m a little over excited about it. It was just the pick me up I needed today.


Angie was playing in the backyard this morning and eventually came looking for me on the deck. He saw me pop my head out and he said PEEPO! It's a word Mum has used a lot, and I haven't said it in a while, so that was a real surprise.

GO ANGUS GO!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

awesome news about Angus. Congratulations on your scrapbook award. Happy Easter lots of love Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...