25 October, 2011

The Energiser Bunny


Aahh... finally I managed to sit down last night and do a fun scrap page! I just grabbed whatever was close to hand and I had this recent photo of Tas doing her thing, madly racing around, singing, bouncing on the couch. I decided to make my own Tim-Holtz style tissue tape, by covering an A4 thick (80 GSM) page with crafters masking tape, then printing some images of text on top. I love love love the effect of this. I'm going to have to use it on ALL my pages!

Sharmaine... keep an eye on the postie, there's some coming your way!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Oh Oh!!
SOme of my favourite things to hear/read... Debbie's blogged and posty on it's way :)
LOVE LOVE the page and you are awesome and I hope you know it :)

sandi said...

Oh wow! I just love this fun page! The mix is just so sweet!

Rachael Funnell said...

HEY YA DEB!!!!
Love this Bright & Fun Layout....
FANTASIC!! xx

Jules said...

Heya Deb.... what an absolutely adorable fun page! I know a few of those too... energiser bunny's that is! lol ... oh, and the Camper is an 'Australian Offroad Camper Trailer'. They are based in Caloundra, but they have customers from all over Australia on their books! :)) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...