24 November, 2011

Around here

The one thing I make sure I do everyday is take photos. That's not hard because firstly I'm a bit of a shutterbug and secondly, it's so fun taking pics with the new iPhone. I've found you can print the images as a normal 4"x6" without retouching and the quality is amazingly good.

The whole family is home sick today so I'm enjoying the novelty of blogging in bed with my iPhone. My replacement laptop arrives soon and I'm really looking forward to doing more regular posts.

These are some of the images from this week: a trip to the playground, rediscovering Mum's fancy old Elna sewing machine, a stack of freshly printed photos and Angus in his favourite swing at his Daphne St ELC.

How many pics did you take this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...